Casual Registered Practical Nurse – Belleville, ON
JOB POSTING – Casual Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Job Title:Casual Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Location: Belleville, ON – Satellite Clinics
No. of Positions:1
Salary:Hourly, commensurate with experience
Responsibilities include sterile preparation of patient prior to intravitreal injection including use of tonometer for IOP findings, necessary drops and topical anesthetic, answering questions and offering post care instructions to the patient, consulting with physicians in regards to any findings during preparations etc. Candidate must be willing to travel to multiple clinics in the area.
- Registered Practical Nurse in good standing with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Pharmacy or healthcare knowledge an asset
- Travel flexibility: Belleville (approximately 3 times a month)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills, empathetic to patients needs’
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Office
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position. Please cite Job Posting # 99-4009 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.