Pharmacy Assistant – Audit Specialist (Full Time, Permanent) – Markham, ON
JOB POSTING – Pharmacy Assistant – Audit Specialist
Join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Job Title:Pharmacy Assistant – Audit Specialist
Location: Markham, ON
Department: Head Office – Operational Services
Reports to: Pharmacy Services Audit Team Lead
No. of Positions: 2
Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Salary, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes, comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, disability and life insurance as well as opportunity to participate in a group registered savings plan (RSP).
The Audit Specialist is responsible for working collaboratively with the team to support our internal customers. The role primarily involves supporting eMAR transitions by working together, upholding customer-and-quality focused care, and supporting the team in the execution of tasks related to eMAR deployments and other special projects the team undertakes.
- Acquiring and keeping up-to-date a strong knowledge base with eMAR Applications as well as knowledge on internal Policy & Procedures and new pharmacy technologies
- Audit patient health records in pharmacy software to eMAR software and document discrepancies
- Audit prescription entry in eMAR software to ensure MPGL standards and processes are followed
- Communicate with internal and external clients to resolve discrepancies
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 1 year working pharmacy experience preferred. We are open to hiring new graduates as well!
- Kroll knowledge is an asset
- Experience with eMAR systems is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- User level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3991 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.