Pharmacy Assistant (Summer Support Positions) – Ottawa, ON
JOB POSTING – Pharmacy Assistant – Summer Support Position
Working with the pharmacy’s compounding, intake and specialty teams in one of our largest infusion pharmacy locations, you will contribute to the provision of a multitude of high complexity specialty medications to our homecare patients.
Located at our corporate office in Ottawa (1100 Algoma Rd.), these positions provide support to Compounding and Intake Teams
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant – Summer Support Position
Location: Ottawa, ON – IV Pharmacy
Reports to: Home Infusion Supervisor
No. of Positions: 3
Type: Full time, Contract
- Calculate and supply clean room staff with ingredients that are required for compounding
- Labels final containers and packs orders for delivery
- Support pharmacists during the final check
- Receive and place orders of medications, solutions and supplies on the shelves and maintain inventory
- Organize and maintain the work area inside and outside of the clean room
- Data Entry
- Maintaining Infusion Pumps
- Commitment to high standards
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast pace environment
- Candidates must demonstrate organizational skills, attention to detail, sound judgment, computer literacy, time management skills and initiative.
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #56-3971 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.