Last updated: November 27, 2020
This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us in respect of any products, services or otherwise.
1. Other MPGL Agreements
3. Additional Terms
· You represent and warrant to us that User Data will only contain personal information in respect of which you have provided all necessary notices and disclosures, obtained all applicable third party consents and permissions and otherwise have all authority, in each case as required by applicable laws, to enable us to make available the Services.
5. Ownership of the Services
6. User Account for the Services
To access certain features of the Services, you may be required to successfully sign up for a user account using the available interfaces of the Services and be issued with a username and password login credentials (the “User ID”). If you are issued with a User ID, you will keep your User ID secure and will not share your User ID with anyone else. We reserve the right to disable any User ID issued to you at any time in our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing the Services.
7. Your Responsibilities
You agree to:
· comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy any export control laws;
· use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services;
· keep User IDs and all other login information confidential;
· monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services; and
· promptly notify us if you become aware or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or account.
8. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
· send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the Services any data, information, pictures, videos, music or other materials or content that: (i) contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) you do not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate; (iii) is false, intentionally misleading, or impersonates any other person; (iv) is bullying, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (v) is harmful to minors in any way or targeted at minors; (vi) infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity); or (vii) encourages any conduct that may violate any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
· share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
· disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Services (e.g., a denial of service attack);
· attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services;
· use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Services or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
· use the Services for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or
· authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do the above.
9. Third Party Content, Websites or Services
10. Malicious Code and Security
The downloading and viewing of content are done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the Services is compatible with your computer system or that the Services, or any links from the Services, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or connections of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the Services.You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent and from violating the security of the Services including without limitation: (a) accessing content that is not intended for you; (b) attempting to breach or breaching the Services security or authentication measures; (c) restricting, disrupting or disabling service to the Services users, hosts, servers or networks by any means, or (d) otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Services, including but not limited to by introducing any material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
11. Communications Not Confidential
We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the Services. We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the Services.
13. Limitation of Liability
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and any licensees, successors and assigns from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in connection with:
· your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including intellectual property rights); or
· your use or the use by any third party using your User ID of the Services.
15. Term and Termination; Survival
16. Geographical Restrictions
MPGL makes no representation that the Services is available for use in locations outside Canada or all locations within Canada. We provide this Services for use only by persons located in Canada. This site is not intended for use in any jurisdiction where its use is not permitted. If you access the site from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws of your jurisdiction.
17. General Provisions